Ultimate Subaru Message Board

So here's my introduction!

Here it goes:

I'm honored to be a part of this board, and can't wait to discuss subaru topics with ya'll!  I'm a whitewater junkie and I fell in love with my first legacy in Colorado many moons ago, and just bought legacy 2.2 number 3.  Yep another 96' legacy 2.2 even the same color lol =) except this one is an auto(it was to good to pass on with only 95,000 miles).  I put my first two legacy l wagons to the test, and finally had to put my 92' legacy to rest about 5 years ago.   My 96' 2.2 manual is still clinging onto life with 260,000 miles on it (after driving off the face of the moon).  I appreciate all the info I've got from this forum as my former lurker self, and hope I can now contribute some info as well.

Edited by Grasshopper2.2
  • Like 1

Welcome!

Lots of good info and folks here.

Kind of a patient lot, but still prefer you use search first.

Excellent non-flaming site.

You may want to update "Kansas" to show where you actually are.  I know personally that folks have helped me out by stopping in when I was starting with Subaru's and since then I have "paid it forward" by helping others both here and at their place, or literally along the roadside.

• Like 1