Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

import classic meet Vegas

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bertmann73

bertmann73

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • las vegas

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:52 PM

Here is what was there this monthAttached File  SSPX0054.jpg   116.69K   46 downloadsAttached File  SSPX0055.jpg   119.96K   59 downloads

I was in love with this one.Attached File  SSPX0056.jpg   118.99K   50 downloads

#2 scole665

scole665

USMB Regular

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • Phoenix

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:12 PM

I'm not sure that this is.... Toyota? How many cars where there? 

#3 bonvo

bonvo

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LaPine, Or

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:10 PM

nice corrola and im loving the ae 86

#4 bertmann73

bertmann73

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • las vegas

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:00 AM

they look like 75-78 corollas. there were three of them. the celicas were cool too.

when i decided to get something small and park my 62 chev stepside guzzler i was looking for an early datsun truck, 510 or old corolla to fix up when i came across my 78 brat on craigslist.Attached File  SSPX0044.jpg   85.43K   19 downloads

as soon as i saw the engine bay and the tiny boxer engine inside i was in love...wifey gave me the stink eye and we fought a couple of days until she gave in...when i was done painting it i could not go anywhere without her calling shot-gun.Attached File  SSPX0036.jpg   111.02K   19 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users