Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

RX took a dump tonight, anyone want this POS..

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Meeky Moose

Meeky Moose

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 2,343 posts
  • Grants Pass

Posted 22 April 2004 - 07:03 PM

gettin real tired of messin with this stupid car.. put a new engine in it about 3k ago, and it took a dump tonight.. engine is ok, but the turbo is what took a ****.. and out of the 3 spares we have layin around, 1 is shot completely, the other 2 have cracked exhaust housings.. i'm not spendin 3 hours ****in with the turbo just to have a friggin exhaust leak..

on top of all this i'm loosin my job prolly next week.. so nows the time when i really need something i can drive to get a new job..

anyone care to give me $750 for it so i can go get another car? or got something friggin reliable for trade? at this point i don't even care if its a soob. contemplating clearing all the soobs in my driveway and gettin away from them.. seems like every damn day i have to work on it.. its worse than the old FORD in the driveway...

#2 baccaruda

baccaruda

YOUR FAVORITE MOD

• 6,941 posts
  • SpoVegas, WA

Posted 22 April 2004 - 07:10 PM

someone's got to have an extra turbo laying around. Even if you sell the car, you'll get more for it if it runs.

#3 Meeky Moose

Meeky Moose

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 2,343 posts
  • Grants Pass

Posted 22 April 2004 - 07:29 PM

well its pretty much sold for $750.. now... with loosin the job, and a new baby comin next month i can't afford to wongleflute around with the car anymore..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users