Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Craigslist find: 76 wagon with 1.3 parts car in Longview, WA

Thanks.. I wish i wasn't so far away cuz i really want the front bumper as apposed to my park bench.

we all appreciate you saving her.......you never know if theres someone here crazy enough to fix her. Please  send more pics of the rest of the car like interior and egine bay.

is she 4wd? looks like a 4wd model grill

Rusty,,,, so much rust. Got a lot of good interior pieces, dash with no cracks, engine, trans, steering wheel, seat belts, passenger seat, tail lights, grille. ect. stripped the whole thing this afternoon in a 4 hour time frame. whole spoob there was a lot of rust. came with a spare ea63 and auto trans as well. 72,000 actual miles on car as well as engine and trans fully documented. enjoy the destruction

IMG_0118_zps3a7c4257.jpg
IMG_0121_zps99d29626.jpg
IMG_0120_zps058e188a.jpg
IMG_0124_zps1ff0ad59.jpg
IMG_0125_zpsd425b756.jpg
IMG_0131_zps73448d63.jpg
IMG_0129_zps75930deb.jpg
IMG_0133_zpsc015ae00.jpg
IMG_0136_zps802a2b44.jpg

Is that a dry sleeve block? - on the hunt for an EA63 dry sleeve for the FF1 project.

Subie Gal if I forget to, remind me to post up the engine number that denotes the switch from the wet sleeve EA63 single exhaust port engine to the dry sleeve version. This should help in your search.