Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NWWO Walker Run Oct19th

one eye

Well its been a while but I think its time, WCSS and the Mid Summer run took up the summer for our meets but I think its time to get back to doing what we do............  :)

Meet @ GI Joes old place in MV @ 9:00am Leave Parking lot by 9:30am

Head up to Walker for a Day of Wheeling....

This should be the first run for my Impreza Im hoping!!!!

Other Wise Ill be taking Pics.

Jeff

Now that I have been up there I would love to go,but I don't have a wheeler or money.Take lots of pics and videos!

you can wheel butters or the blue car or the black car or the white one. or or or or or.......  lol

Jeff

If I was to take you up on the offer it would need to be alittle longer than a day,because going by bus would run about $140-150, which is only slightly cheaper than driving my truck up there.Damn I wish I had a fuel efficient car.

Edited by Uberoo

yea but I really don't have a way to get up there. 140-150 for one way to get up there means $280-300 round trip.I dunno anyone up for a road trip in a stockish subaru?Hell at greyhound prices I might as well fly there.Cheapest I found was $292 roundtrip leaving from lewiston or $272 leaving from spocompton but I would spend $47 on diesel for that trip.

on the other hand it wouldn't be that much of a stretch going up there without a car to go wheeling.Last time I went with a car with no engine and did an engine swap just to wheel.

Edited by Uberoo

My sister offered me her car to keep,She said the clutch might be going out but I will check it out tommarow. if it seems solid enough I probally could drive up there to go wheeling afterall.Ive driven with a blown clutch before on the highway and its cake,getting started sucks but once your rolling...Then again  it could also be the blown clutch that wont transmit power...

I have a few questions.With government shutdown can anyone verify that walker is infact open?Secondly other than actually driving there are there any fees or permits that would need to be bought?The summer run at EC was a fuster cluck in regard to fees and fines to those of us who didn't know the area.

So I Said I was done Wheeling Butters,,,,,,,,,,,,, ya I lied, This run will be its last.............. Maybe.....haha

Ryan I got your seat all warmed up for ya already!!!!!!

Looks like Pat Scott Robert (uberoo) Nathaniel kevin me and Rick are in so far.................... Ill see if I can get some others too that aren't on the board to come....... Bryan??? you should fire up the hatch????? ya??? lol

Jeff

Im planning to show up as long as I can get a ride with someone. It'll be my first real wheeling trip. My car is fudged up and needs a dual range before I drive.

Ryan... just buy my Legacy. It already has the D/R in it. ;) Riding in Butters is a blast. Since Pat is coming you should beg him for a ride along in his hatch so you can see/feel the differences between rides/drivers.

Damn if it was a Sunday I would drive up to ride along with someone and take some pics

Wish my wagon was able!

Sundays are for football.

yeah, My wife is getting back from dealing with her dad dying that weekend . Sorry boys. The normal shat flapping will not ensue.

I would have loved to come though. as always.

Have a good ride boys!

cheers.me

My condolences. We'll see you next trip. Maybe we can do Tahuya next.

BTW...I'm in for sure. Master cylinder replaced, starter replaced, and exhaust tucked up high and tight so I won't lose it on Ron's Run like I did in the Legacy. :lol: I've got an open seat if someone wants to ride along and doesn't mind the smoke.

Edited by NorthCoast
  • Like 1

Butters is ready to Rock and Roll...... probably in half...... and Ricks old Blue car is about there for Robert to drive..... Looks like its going to be a decent Group.......Let the rain fall and the best part of wheelin Season Begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff

• Like 1