Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

March 2013 was when I got her... Stoked ever since

New Wrx Possible Mods Suspension

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ConConBar

ConConBar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Pembroke Pines, FL

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:17 AM

I recently got a 2013 wrx within the last couple months. I plan on leaving the engine untouched to avoid pissing off the dealership guys so I can retain my warranty. Does a replacement of suspension or wheels/tires along with exhaust violate that? She's already tinted, with some rain guards fitted for this friggin Florida weather. What wheels should I go with? Is upgrading the suspension really worth it? Isn't it already a nice suspension? What sort of front tag should I mount on her?

#2 jmoss5723

jmoss5723

New User

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Pittsburgh, PA

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

I'm not sure about your warranty questions, but as far as suspension and wheels go, it all kinda depends on your preference.

The stock set-up is nice, but some people like the look or performance of lifting or lowering or stiffening the suspension. If you like the way the car looks and drives and it does the things you want it to do, I wouldn't mess with it. If not, change it up a little bit.

What do you generally use the car for? Daily driver, off-road, racing, etc. How you want to use the car really dictates what components you want to install.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New, Wrx, Possible, Mods, Suspension

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users