Make sure to use better tires than he did, I have it on video failing pretty miserably with the Thornbirds.
And so you know. The guy who owned this complained about complete lack of visibility.
Doesn't look like he air them down much! lol
Yeah.....visibility has been considered.
A few ideas to address that.
1) The forward rake of the body......I want it to have the rump roast in the air and nose pointed down.
2) 3" spacer under the seats, seats forward and higher than stock location. (stock seat spacers from the trooper bolt right up to EA81 seats)
3) No windshield..........and likely no roof for that matter. The top will be a roll cage (gonna get some help fabbing this part Pro-Style, Safety First)....so I can sit more upright and not hit the top of windshield frame. It doesn't really have a roof as it is, since the large sunroof that is basically the whole top blew away while towing (I wasn't part of that towing, for the record)
4) There will be no trunk, and the very rear panel will be chopped down an bit turning the trunk into a mini truck bed/spare tire storage (think trophy truck)
5) Half doors with Amo can armrests.
And with all that said......it's unlike to ever see snow. This will be a 3 season wheeler considering it's basically gonna be an open buggy.
Edited by Gloyale, 22 November 2013 - 08:59 PM.