Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Coilovers for Loyale Sedan, Digital Dash.

Hey all, I'm new here and this is my first post.

I was wondering if there's a coilover available for the Loyale sedan? I've heard that some early civic coils will work but I'm not sure.

Ideally I would like to be incredibly low, as low as possible on 14" wheels. 

I was also wondering about the Digital Dash I have seen online. Does this only come in the Turbo version? Only come over seas (non US)? Could I swap one into a non digital dash'd L? 

My build is going to be very early 90's Japanese style inspired. Sorry for so many questions, I'm new!

spvcxshxp.

Which digital dash have you seen online?

There were 2 different factory options but it depends on the year model. If you want to use these, your best bet would be to replace the loom in at least the dash with the matching one, but you'll probably be best to change the complete car loom.

digi dash is more 80s spec, than 90s :P

Which digital dash have you seen online?

There were 2 different factory options but it depends on the year model. If you want to use these, your best bet would be to replace the loom in at least the dash with the matching one, but you'll probably be best to change the complete car loom.

Digidash came in the 80's in GL-10 model cars......which is an options package......Most were turbo, but not all.  Most were 4wd, but again, not all.

It's not hard with good diagrahms to simply swap pins/cut and spice wires at the dash to get the digi to work.

Biggest issue is the fuel sender is different, so you need to swap to the GL-10 digidash fuel level sender too.

FWIW, the early orange ones 85/86 look cooler at night, but they are notoriously hard to see in the day, and known for glitches....espescially the temp gauge.

87-89 green digidash are much better.

It would be crazy amounts of work to put the whole GL-10 harness in a regular GL