Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

d/r swap console colors?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Subinoobi

Subinoobi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Kent WA

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:06 AM

So I want to do a d/r swap in my 90 loyale, but the problem is my interior in blue and I've never seen a d/r console blue, I mainly see grey. would really like it to match, as grey would look kind of funky with everything else blue. Are there blue d/r consoles, or is there a way to change the color of those consoles? Or am I just gonna have to bite the bullet and deal with the funky shifter?

#2 987687

Rally Suby!

• Members
  • 3,471 posts
  • Northern Maine

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:04 AM

Hah, if you were closer I'd trade. My interior is grey, and I have blue shifter stuffs... It seems that they're almost all blue.

#3 ivantruckman

ivantruckman

4 inch lift

• Members
  • 874 posts
  • caro, MI.

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:03 PM

I have seen some interior spray dye , it comes in a spray can , I use flat black and it turned out nice . not sure it colors match well    .thats why I went black .

#4 wagonist

wagonist

User Awaiting Email Confirmation

• Members
  • 277 posts
  • Sydney, Australia

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:42 PM

Blue was the most common colour over here, cos it came white the white & silver painted cars.

I wish I could find a single range console in black, but I know these don't exist at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users