Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New to the forum from Idaho!

Hey guys and gals, my name is Tom, I'm 23 from Twin Falls, ID. I have a beautiful wife, Chelsea and a handsome 5 mo Son, Jason! If there's anyone else on here near by HMU!!! I drive a 1992 Legy Wagon with just over 295K miles on it. I'll be picking up some '04 Forester XT struts with 40k miles for $150 in  a couple days and they will be the beginning to my lifting journey! After the struts when we buy a house and I have my own space to work on my car, Ill be doing a 2-4" spacer lift between the struts and body and am currently figuring out the numbers for desired wheel size/offset and tire size! As of right now, it's just stock height with '03 WRX wheels and low pro tires as I used to have it slammed. Now got tired of that and decided its way more fun to go mudding and offroading then scrapping on everything i drive on! lol Also my better half has a '98 Fozy that we will be doing some minor offroad upgrades. Probably will leave it stock height but go with the 27" tires. Then I'm going to build a front bumper push bar to accommodate some lights as well as find a cargo rack and put some lights up there as well. So far from what little I've looked around and from the small experience I've had talking with some of you for a question I recently posted about, this is a great place to make great friends and to learn so so much! I am really excited to becoming a part of the Lifted Subie community!!! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Tom.  Congrats on the family and your son Jason and the lifted Subaru adventures in your future.  I've been off the 'board for a while but still have my Subaru 3 door lifted car and my wagon and many stories connected with the USMB from oh, a decade ago.  So as your pal in Idaho, welcome....pick your line, and keep on the throttle!

Ross in Idaho