Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Wife's Newer Vehicle (pics added)

I know, you guys hate doing this.

Anyone want to guess?

Just got the pictures loaded hope this works. You can read the post if you want to know more about it. But I think a picture speaks a 1000 words.

http://www.angelfire.com/on2/richie/Subaru/images/LegGT2.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/on2/richie/Subaru/images/LegGT1.jpg

LegGT3.jpg

Good Guess. We would have taken an nice one of those but unfortuately have not found any that have been nicer than her 92 Legacy was, so we never bought one. I have a 92 EJ22T but it is an Automatic and she will own a stick and currently doesn't want a wagon.

Mike's Impreza is an automatic.

Craig guessed it. It is a 2000 Legacy GT 5speed Sedan. 1 owner, Timberline Green. Has all the goodies, even LSD Diff. Will try and post pics over my lunch hour. It has actually cheaper than what some people wanted for their RS's (another good guess) We looked at a few RS's but again, we thought something bigger would be more suitable.

The White one in the picture, is my 85 (it is in the first link)

The black one is a 82 Project BRAT that I bought from Zapar, he was going to part it out because of rust. It only has 76k miles on it so I talked him into selling it to me. It

Group6.jpg

Northguy: The 82 in the pic with the GT Is the one on the far left. Yours is second from th right.