Ultimate Subaru Message Board

like to get an old gen meet going in the oregon area

fellow old gen subaru owner here in salem, i added a pic to your facebook page. i'm down for a meet. i am picking up some studed snow tires for my wagon on friday, should be free after that.  

Hey Your pic didnt show up but i just added you. i guess you could always send me a pic of it. I still havent shown you my brat with the webber i bought from you.

haha

I'm kinda diggin where this is all going... if there's room I could make it. Lets come up with times and places. I like snow and I'm not afraid of a journey....lol.. also have a couple of friendly soob guys looking to meet up more often... also not afraid to drive...

Edited by marcusgl10z28

I'm down. I'm up in Bellingham, Washington.

I'm kinda diggin where this is all going... if there's room I could make it. Lets come up with times and places. I like snow and I'm not afraid of a journey....lol.. also have a couple of friendly soob guys looking to meet up more often... also not afraid to drive...

Good to have you all aboard. still looking for locations. after we find a location it will be much easier to figure out a date and such.

theres never too many of us! bring however many you like. hopefully we can just find a big enough place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...