Ultimate Subaru Message Board

insperation moves me brightly

ferp420

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i realy like the set up but the front bummper just isent what i want im thinking a cross between the this one and the last one more buggy bumper than bull bar style big stinger and plate lower i would like it to stick out alittle more in front on the top edge down a inch or 2 then bring it back on the same angle as the skid plate i cant use this style to slide up on to big ledges now as soon as the bumper hits somethin it just stops so as soon as i can aford another sheet of metel ill get on it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

ive done alittle more work on my rig i ended up welding the back doors shut the bondo was cracking and was more noticable than i had hoped for i welded up my spare diff and installed it replaced my front springs only to crush them again and decided to add 2 more inches of lift and because every puddle i went through the air filter got wet i added a snorkle and put the first coat of paint on and did the rear disk convertion i just wish i had some more time to rest before i went to test it

20140621_163426_zps9943725a.jpg

after i took this pic i floped it on its side blew the bead on the front passenger side tire bent 2 of my lift blocks and exploded the rear axle geting out of the crack i just wish i had more energy to fix it and wheel the rest of the day but wasent gona happen i dident get to ride ether but it was still a fun trip im loving not having the back windows i dont have to worry about braking them out throwing stuff around in the back or nocking them out wheelin or efin around the shop im thinking it needs some small porthole windows in the back that open or make the back hatch window open that would be cool but might be abit much work but i could fit my surf board inside and i do have a extra hatch i could play with maybe down the road

after i took this pic i floped it on its side blew the bead on the front passenger side tire bent 2 of my lift blocks and exploded the rear axle geting out of the crack i just wish i had more energy to fix it and wheel the rest of the day but wasent gona happen i dident get to ride ether but it was still a fun trip im loving not having the back windows i dont have to worry about braking them out throwing stuff around in the back or nocking them out wheelin or efin around the shop im thinking it needs some small porthole windows in the back that open or make the back hatch window open that would be cool but might be abit much work but i could fit my surf board inside and i do have a extra hatch i could play with maybe down the road

Punctuation???

Pics of the bent lift?

Punctuation?

no no punctuation this trip but i got a pic of my last puncture from my last wheelin trip 3 plugs and im still running the tire no leaks

20140316_111021_zps947ed806.jpg

it is way off balance and i dont think i can get any shop to balance it like this some day ill get a new tire and new rim

thatsaskingwaytoomuchwhywouldhewantpunctuationthinkyoureluckyifyougetawordthatisntmisspelledjustbegratefulyouevengetaspacebetweenwordsotherwiseitcouldbelikethispost

:D

ya what he sead :unsure:

Edited by ferp420