Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Pre-79 you normally got one. I've seen a few where the owners insist it always had two so maybe as an option you could get the passenger side - pre 1979.

In 79 they definitely outfitted many Brats and 4WD Wagons with the passenger side mirror. I think in some states it became mandatory around that year.

Danny W. - drivesubies - should have those new whenever he gets around to digging them out.  I have maybe one or two new in my stash but those are way buried right now and one goes to my wagon. If Danny can't come through just be patient and watch eBay.

Pre-79 you normally got one. I've seen a few where the owners insist it always had two so maybe as an option you could get the passenger side - pre 1979.

In 79 they definitely outfitted many Brats and 4WD Wagons with the passenger side mirror. I think in some states it became mandatory around that year.

Danny W. - drivesubies - should have those new whenever he gets around to digging them out.  I have maybe one or two new in my stash but those are way buried right now and one goes to my wagon. If Danny can't come through just be patient and watch eBay.

Thank you for the reply, I bet you are right that they came with one on the drivers side. On my car it looks like the holes are factory on the drivers door but whoever installed the passenger side did a pretty weak job. I've been looking for the last couple of weeks but so far I haven't found anything. Not even 1. I did a member search for Danny W. but didn't find anyone with that name.