Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Nick's 94 Loyale build

nick1208

Looks Good,

I'll like to know how much modification(s) are needed to do that Seat Retrofit.

Have you taken Photos of the Procedures?

Kind Regards.

Jes,

What we ended up doing was using a sort of adaptor plate. To where we removed the stock seat adjusters and bolted them to the adapter plate. Then bolted the Sparco rails to different mounting points on the adaptor plate. So I have maintained the stock seat mountings. I can post pics tomorrow when there is some sunlight. 

• Like 1

Axles ticking, all sorts of fluids leaking, idling at high rpm, barely starting, loss of power. The wagon is down for now. Wanting to make it to walker on the 8th but I don't know If I will be able to I'm a bit overwhelmed with my car. 

• 2 weeks later...

Dang, man nice pics! Did you resolve those issues you were having with it not running right?

well it still leaks, it still has a loss of power, but it idles a little lower. It just has to last me till the end of summer then im off to college. Maybe after a year at college I'll come home an EJ swap. then take it to college. thats my plan, at least. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...