Ultimate Subaru Message Board

6 lug hubs for sale or redrill yours!

marcusgl10z28

Im testing waters For this to see if there is any interest in this But im looking to sell already converted front and rear hubs for l series cars. The conversion is from 4x140 lug pattern to 6x5.5 toyota nissan ford chevy dodge...etc lug pattern. Offering many wheel and tire options for your car.

I will be offering a bolt on package For $160 Plus shipping to you Or pick up from me if you feel you want to drive To me. Rear disc brake conversion are on a very slim occasion Unless you provide them to me. Package includes 4 studs per hubwith ... 2 front hubs and 2 rear drums used, new is avalable but cost extra And all 8 extra studs extra(unless provided or sent without, Hubs can be painted black for $10 more or sold bare

I will also be able to convert your existing hubs for 25 / corner if you supply 8 extra oem studs. Estimate 1 week turn around For all orders as i do work full time and have A family.

Thank you
Marcus
Tacoma wa

Any questions Or concerns please ask... trading is welcome and offers are as well.

Edited by marcusgl10z28

Marcus just re-drilled mine yesterday and did a killer job. 

NZrLFThh.jpg

him drilling the pilot holes. 

xMiX415h.jpg

all 6 drilled. Not using the 9/16'ths bit. the 9/16 will leave too much room and the stud would need to be welded. with the bit Marcus is using there is just enough room for the stud to fit snug.

8EOMKqvh.jpg

here's what it looked like on my car

RwD9Wgth.jpg

drilling the rear disks

m9kvfnSh.jpg

and the wheel fit perfectly! Marcus definitely takes his time and does a good job. We started around 9:30 and finished around 4:30.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you still have hubs available?  I had the 6 lug done a few years ago and the fronts were not drilled very well.  I had to weld my studs in.  If you have any, how much for just the front set, no studs and unpainted shipped to 32404?

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry to randomly pop back in but I will be drilling up a few sets of hubs in August and will have them up for sale If anyone is interested. I'm not on this board much anymore unfortunately and my workload is over my headbut iI will try and feed the needs of the community to the best of my abilities. My personal phone is 3603382537. That is the best way to get ahold of me.

Thanks a lot

Marcus landron

• 3 months later...