Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Loyale lift

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 2.5LOYALE

2.5LOYALE

ASE...Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • NW WA

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:54 PM

So who are the new guys making lift kits for the ea82's nowadays ? Been away from the board for a minute or two..

#2 bratman18

bratman18

ADIDASubarus

• Members
  • 3,431 posts
  • Jefferson, Maine

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:19 AM

Highguyslifts.com

What size are wanting?

#3 2.5LOYALE

2.5LOYALE

ASE...Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • NW WA

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:18 AM

4 inch I believe to keep the axels as close to the stock geometry.. The 2 inch I have now is all suspension and it seems to ride on its toes \. / looking for a good solid complete kit

#4 Scott in Bellingham

Scott in Bellingham

Lets go wheelin!!

• Members
  • 3,582 posts
  • Bellingham

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:51 AM

www.sjrlift.com

#5 2.5LOYALE

2.5LOYALE

ASE...Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • NW WA

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:21 PM

Any other peoples?

#6 El Presidente

El Presidente

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 520 posts
  • Northgate/Seattle, WA

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:49 AM

IMHO Homemade is the way to go. It will cost you about a third of a shelf bought kit and you can have the pride of knowing its built, not bought. Plus if you ever go to sell it, you can probably get your money back if you put some quality into it. 

If your 2 inch is positive cambered, you just might need new blocks, they should sit at almost zero camber. 

Josh

#7 ford'ssubaru's

ford'ssubaru's

USMB is life!

• Gold Subscribers
  • 177 posts
  • SPOKANE

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:55 PM

Did two of em and helped a couple a kids with theirs....LOL. 

#8 2.5LOYALE

2.5LOYALE

ASE...Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • NW WA

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:20 AM

I wanna pick up a set of rear strut top mounts for a 2 inch lift... Anybody have some?

They look something like theseAttached File  image.jpg   13.58K   31 downloads or a direction where to get them?

#9 apintonut

apintonut

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • ravensdale wa

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:53 AM

Sjr sell pieces too just pm him

#10 apintonut

apintonut

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • ravensdale wa

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:14 AM

http://m.oreillyauto...6&keyword=58643

Dont know if these are stiff enough they do fit 2005+ ford f150 they are the longest monroe coil over 10.15/16" of travel stocking item too these would need a new upper mount

These are stock
http://www.oreillyau...C0077&ppt=C0035

These are 3" longer and 2" more travel than stock but should bolt on in place of stock

http://m.oreillyauto...C0077&ppt=C0035

That is untested however I feel it should im buying the longer ones anyway if some one wants to test fit them on a car and I have the ones with the pins on my pinto and it lifted it very nicely

Edited by apintonut, 16 January 2014 - 02:19 AM.

#11 nkmilesAE95

nkmilesAE95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Indianapolis, IN

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:25 AM

4 inch I believe to keep the axels as close to the stock geometry.. The 2 inch I have now is all suspension and it seems to ride on its toes \. / looking for a good solid complete kit

Highguyslift.com  - just ordered a lift from these guys myself.  They offer a 3" and a 4" that are "full drop" thus keeping all geometry at stock angles.  To my knowledge, SJR doesn't offer such a kit.  All of his kits stress axles 1" over stock geometry.   I went with the 3" full drop as my 88 GL spends 90% on the pavement.  Gloyale is the guy to contact if you are interested in the highguyslift - from my experience, it may take him a bit of time to get back to you - but he will and can answer any questions you have about their stuff.  Only down fall is that they are made to order,  as are SJR kits.  Highguys are currently waiting on steel to produce my strut toppers  :(   I will follow up with quality of construction etc when it arrives...   

Edited by nkmilesAE95, 21 January 2014 - 11:29 AM.

#12 2.5LOYALE

2.5LOYALE

ASE...Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • NW WA

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:53 PM

That was just the input I was looking for I'm gonna check them out and read up on it...thanks man and keep me updated on quality and such..

Eric.

#13 Scott in Bellingham

Scott in Bellingham

Lets go wheelin!!

• Members
  • 3,582 posts
  • Bellingham

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:39 PM

I can custom build whatever someone wants, yes most the kits online are 1" over on axle stress, except for the EA81 and the rear on 2000+ cars,

Scott with SJR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users