I just got this car. I replace the air filter and started noticing it bogging down under full throttle.
- up to 1/2 throttle it's fine.
- push it all the way down gets interesting:
- Motor gets loud. fog horn sound. like it's bogging down,
- Slow pickup lke it's not advancing.
- Do these filters need to seal down in the box?
- Can you put these in reversed, does that matter?
- Maybe the filter seal or some vacuum line is messing with the vacuum advance?
2.2 Outback Sport which has a the big rectangle box under the hood scoop.
Thanks for the help.
Edited by nathan.chase, 26 December 2013 - 03:22 PM.