Ultimate Subaru Message Board

SWEET JUNKYARD FIND....i think ( 6 pictures )

Yeah the one here in Plano texas is pretty much complete except for two wheels on the front, and an alternator which is in the turnk, and looks like it needs nothing to be running and driving again, i might just buy it too. its the Diamond Edition. what does the Diamond Edition mean ?

Would someone get the radio console out of it for me? Also if the front seats if they are good, I would like those. My Brat needs new front seats.

Also the plentium (that is what they are called right) Anyways the part that runs from the Turbo to the intake and says Turbo 4WD

Ok bad news for the one here in McKinney Texas, the guy at the yard and i went through over two hundred titles and couldnt find the title. So I am just going to pay him what he thinks the car is worth and maybe steal Calebz for an afternoon with my truck and tools and i think between the two of us we can have that car stripped into nothing in a matter of a couple of hours. when i get it all back to the house i will make a new email address so that anyone wanting parts can email me and i will be glad to sell them, i do want to keep the motor , tranny for the 83 brat i have. and everything else will be either sold or donated somehow to help the board.

Get that Diamond Edition! Is it a turbo? I saw one of those here but it was not a turbo and it was a wagon. I talked with the owner and she said Subaru gave the Diamond Edition cars to the US Ski Team members. They are only a 100 unit production run, very limited! Hers was 5/100, with black paint and loaded.

I will do my best to try and get the whole car from him, but if he doesnt have a title there isnt much i can do, i will talk to him about maybe doing a mechanics lein on it or something else. Its kinda funny that i posted the 84 Turbo coupe in another thread and no one seemed to care, and now i posted it here and i get the response i was looking for. yeah the car is loaded, power everything, sunroof, and digi dash , and yes it is a turbo.

but if i cant get the whole car, the next best thing is to part it out. as the car is in a wrecking yard and if i cant get the whole car, all i can do next is to take everything and find another body to build , or to part the parts out to everyone on the board. cause without a title that car wont leave his sight. hes made that very clear.

I will also go get some pictures of it as soon as this rain goes away.