Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Just First Generation Subaru Photos!

• 4 weeks later...

2cfs3tf.jpg

Finally got a chance to talk to the owner today, i've seen this car around Cheyenne quite a bit which is rare especially for Wyoming. Anyway it's a 77' and the PO had some adapter hubs made so he could run small 4 lug wheels, i'll put up another pic.

Really cool car and the interior was spotless.

• Like 2

As I collect lots of information and photos from internet, daily, I don't remember clearly who scanned those images ... but it was someone who posted them in a closed Subaru enthusiast group at Facebook, and I saved them, edited the colour and Contrast, then re-uploaded the scans on my albums, to share those here; because not all people in USMB has facebook nor access private groups.

I thought it was Good idea to share those scans here, I sign with "Loyale 2.7 Turbo" all the photos I have uploaded on my photo albums, because I've had bandwidth issues in the Past with my picture hosting servers, as you can read here:

~► http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/topic/139920-photobucket-sucks-a-rant-about-picture-hosting-woes/

Kind Regards.

• 1 month later...