Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

El/UEL Single Port Headers

ej22 Single port EL UEL Header Frankenmotor ej25/ej22 Custom

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Millerclean

Millerclean

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Fredericton

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:38 PM

Hi everyone, thought I'd show you what my friend and I have been working on.

We are currently making a prototype ej22 single port header that we plan to produce and sell. The prototype Header features CNC plasma cut 3/8" flanges, mandrel bends, our own Collector/Diffuser, 1.75" 16 Guage Primaries and Tig Welds all around.

In the future we will be offering these in Mild steel with a few coating options, or 304 ss. The prototype is of EL design and currently has 39" and 35" primaries. When production begins we will have the Headers Equal Length +/- 2". For all of you who prefer a nice rumble, we'll be offering a UEL design as well.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

As many or you know the stock collector for the ej22 is absolute garbage and is one of the main choking points in the exhaust. Our collector solves this problem and Improves scavenging effect through the primaries. Another side effect of proper collector design is that regardless of the EL or UEL design, both Headers will have excellent performance gains. Here is a comparrison between the Collectors for all you visual learners.

image.jpg

Sound clips coming soon. Shooting for a price range of around 300$ + Shipping for Mild Steel with gaskets, we'll have an excel order sheet shortly, there you'll be able to choose a variety of primary diameters, materials and coating options.

For more information or requests for custom work, feel free to contact us at:

Millercleanfabrication@gmail.com
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

Or simply reply to this thread ;)

Edited by Millerclean, 04 January 2014 - 12:41 PM.

#2 ORiON179

ORiON179

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Albany New York

Posted 29 April 2014 - 01:57 AM

I'm definitely interested in a set for my 97 Impreza OBS. Preferably the most cost effective option. Any numbers on power gains?

#3 92loyale59

92loyale59

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • clackamas

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:01 AM

I'm definitely interested in a set for my 97 Impreza OBS. Preferably the most cost effective option. Any numbers on power gains?

check out inferno fab . its great work

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ej22, Single port, EL, UEL, Header, Frankenmotor, ej25/ej22, Custom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users