Ultimate Subaru Message Board

SPRING BREAK WHEELING!

RustyBrat

I dunno im scared of going that way,I went up to evans creek and on the way back my hatch(in my sig) fell off my trailer and died an untimely death, then I drove up and borrowed a rig to go wheeling and got a speeding ticket.Then I went and got my brat and the transmission in my dodge ate itself on the way back home...

Edited by Uberoo

You might want a dual range transmission first, if you don't already have one.Spinning bigger tires with a Ea71 offroad sounds like death for your clutch.

What he said. 26 inch tires don't seem so big, but you'll find that your clutch will really hate them with no dual range.

That's a great place to go.  There are plenty of mild trails around there and the FS roads are a blast too. In March you might still have snow but it will definitely be cold.  If you are willing to travel that far I would go to someplace warmer since it is your spring break.

Hopefully someone who lives in a warmer place will chime in.  

Honestly Manastash Ridge and the Naches area up to Rainier is one of my favorite places on Earth. If you don't mind the cold I could send you some coordinates to a couple good camping spots that have fun easy trails nearby. Just bring lots of firewood.

• Like 2