Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

WANTED: GL10/GL or Loyale

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 subi dude

subi dude

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Broomfield, CO

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:22 AM

m looking to buy a running GL-10/GL or Loyale. I dont mind minor dings but NO big damage. Needs to be a manual transmission. Power everything. I REALLY WANT A GL-10 or any GL/loyale with an EJ swap!!! Im located in Denver, Co . So any surrounding state, i can do. ANYBODY, let me know what you have/ whats out there!! Austin - (253) 970-2643. Thanks for looking

#2 mjamgb

mjamgb

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • nevada

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:38 PM

Don't want to sound like I'm rubbing your nose in it but we just bought a GL-10 for kid #3. $500 but it looks as though one cylinder (#4) has a ring issue (low compression) and it will take another $600 to make it road-worthy (windshield, tires, taillight lens, Muffler). Assuming the ring issue stays benign for now.

#3 Subruise

Subruise

Official Party Pooper

• Members
  • 1,446 posts
  • pierce county

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:33 PM

Shoulda stayed out here Austin lol...what happened to the yellow wagon??

#4 subi dude

subi dude

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Broomfield, CO

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:30 PM

Shoulda stayed out here Austin lol...what happened to the yellow wagon??

I KNOW!!! there ARE TONS OF SUBARUS OUT IN WASH... I CANT FIND A SINGLE DECENT ONE OUT HERE!!!     I STILL HAVE THE YELLOW WAGON, BUT IT GOT REAR ENDED SO BAD THAT IT COMPLETELY WARPED THE REAR END TO THE POINT WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE THE BACK SEATS, THERE IS A HUGE GAP BETWEEN WHERE THE SEATS FOLD DOWN. AND YOU CAN SEE THE WHOLE REAR END SAGS DOWN WHEN LOOKING AT IT FROM THE SIDE....

QUITE SAD, AND PISSED ME OFF PRETTY WELL. YA, KNO :)

#5 Subruise

Subruise

Official Party Pooper

• Members
  • 1,446 posts
  • pierce county

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:24 AM

ah man...thats terrible. im sorry to hear that. good luck over there buddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users