Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WANTED: GL10/GL or Loyale

m looking to buy a running GL-10/GL or Loyale. I dont mind minor dings but NO big damage. Needs to be a manual transmission. Power everything. I REALLY WANT A GL-10 or any GL/loyale with an EJ swap!!! Im located in Denver, Co . So any surrounding state, i can do. ANYBODY, let me know what you have/ whats out there!! Austin - (253) 970-2643. Thanks for looking

Don't want to sound like I'm rubbing your nose in it but we just bought a GL-10 for kid #3. $500 but it looks as though one cylinder (#4) has a ring issue (low compression) and it will take another $600 to make it road-worthy (windshield, tires, taillight lens, Muffler). Assuming the ring issue stays benign for now.

Shoulda stayed out here Austin lol...what happened to the yellow wagon??

I KNOW!!! there ARE TONS OF SUBARUS OUT IN WASH... I CANT FIND A SINGLE DECENT ONE OUT HERE!!!     I STILL HAVE THE YELLOW WAGON, BUT IT GOT REAR ENDED SO BAD THAT IT COMPLETELY WARPED THE REAR END TO THE POINT WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE THE BACK SEATS, THERE IS A HUGE GAP BETWEEN WHERE THE SEATS FOLD DOWN. AND YOU CAN SEE THE WHOLE REAR END SAGS DOWN WHEN LOOKING AT IT FROM THE SIDE....

QUITE SAD, AND PISSED ME OFF PRETTY WELL. YA, KNO :)