Ultimate Subaru Message Board

a few new pics

yeah, that was all there for the midwest meet, but nothing to hook onto. THe ground clearance and mud tires saved me...

yeah, that's where the pipe is from..... :)

yes, the ea81 and ea82 springs are the same dimensions, so they will interchange... the RX springs gained me just over an inch in height, but expect to replace an axle each time out......

well, on a stock set-up, if you run with the suspension cranked up, you will putmore stress on the axles. now imagine that with another inch of suspension lift. that, plus no sway bar, and mud tires.

(and bad bearings). the axle I blew at the midwest meet,started going bad on the way there. (coincidence maybe...) but I just put it in like 3 days earlier.......

with that much susp. lift (I also had my adjustment bolts all the way up...) the DOJ is basically fully extended, and it can't take very long like that.....

Sorry nothing in writing, but I remember reading about it and it was a big deal in the day. You have one hell of a piece of RC and BRAT history there you lucky dog. And I noticed that Ski Team wagon peaking out too. I would say that you have two of the top 20 collectables.