Ultimate Subaru Message Board

anyone need parts from 85 GL wagon

Hi,

Today, I found a 85 GL wagon...owner doesn't want it anymore....they took some parts off of it for thier daily driver, now it's of no use to them...

body is in pretty good shape...only thing I want is the exaust system....I will be taking it to the junk yard for them in the next few weeks in exchange for free parts....

make me a list of whatever you may be looking for, and I'll see what's available...engine is supposedly good, just leaks oil around the oil pump...tranny 5sp/dr isn't soo good, shifts bad..has diff and rear axle....

mb

nope..doesn't have rear disk, or LSD....I was hoping for that myself...tranny is shot....engine is in the back of the hatch...and the interior is tan.., but the front seats arent' there.....they kinda took parts off of it for thier daily driver...

mark

I need an antibackfire valve for an 87 GL, sorry I'm new to old subarus and I don't know if an 85 even has one or if its compatible.

I could also use a passenger side headlight and the larger bulb socket in the front marker light.

Thanks,

XR

rear struts look fine....from what I can tell...we don't have allot of rust issues here in Oregon...especially Central Oregon..

Thanks,

Mark

Ack I'm sorry I meant the front! :) I'll assume same situation; no rust? Also can you judge how worn out the actual strut cartraige is? Mine are rusted out bad!

Thanks

Ack I'm sorry I meant the front! :) I'll assume same situation; no rust? Also can you judge how worn out the actual strut cartraige is? Mine are rusted out bad!

Thanks

not sure how bad...if bad...but they do look to be in good shape on the outside..

can't promise anything about the internal workings...

sorry

mark