Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hose replacement ideas for PVC breather(?) kit?

What do you mean by rated? To some extent rubber hose is rubber hose, unless you are talking about fuel injection hose or tranny cooler hose 

Coolant hose will not stand up to Crankcase gasses.

No luck. These stores only carry 3/4" heater hose which is not rated for this application. :(

Napa and carquest can order it for sure.

My local Knecht's stocks it.

It is made, should be able to find it.  Not excactly a rare item.....it's just EVAP hose.

Ha I just rebuilt mine on my EJ22 because when I pulled it from the donor the brittle plastic all broke. I basically used a 3/4" rubber coolant hose from the main crankcase port on the back of the motor there and ran it up about 3" then put a plastic T and hooked up the one from the air intake tube and ran one to a new pvc valve. Its worked really good so far and I just used crankcase tubing from advance auto parts. I also did new vac hoses for that main vac port from the top of the throttle body to the CLC? I think thats what its called, I also put another T and ran my line needing vacuum for the existing loyale stuff from there and its worked well.