Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Need a wiring diagram

I am looking for a wiring diagram for an 84 GL Turbo with a digital dash.  Finally got my Turbo Coupe up and running now I need to tackle the lack of gauges.  Could be FSM scans or even a hand written note with pinouts on it, anything would help right now.  Thanks a lot.

Also, if anyone has a Gen 2 GL analogue gauge cluster, I seem to have lost the ones that I had in storage.  Thanks.

Thanks BR, there really isn't a need for a whole harness,  analogue swaps really are not "That" difficult, just really more time consuming.  All the the "stuff" is there in the digi cars, it's just a matter of getting everything in the right places.  I spent the day with a handfull of jumper cables, a DVOM, and Pandora turned up loud in the garage.  Took more hours than I would have liked, but I now have a temporary dash in place as I can't seem to turn up a proper GL dash:

12044778625_e0a3ff0988_z.jpg

Does suck in that the Odometer doesn't work.  And I still need to get the analogue sending units for the fuel and temp to work right.  However I do have a speedo, and all the telltale lights work.  So now with just a little polishing things up here and there, I'm going to have a manual tranny EA81 Turbo for a daily driver!!