Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NWWO Tahuya Feb 22

NorthCoast

Easy run to start the year off and to get others involved.  All are welcome.  

This will be a good chance to shake off the dust and rust that has accumulated over the winter and for the newbies to cut their teeth and see how capable their rigs are.

Meet at the staging area at 9:30 and head out by 10.

Getting There:

From Belfair drive south on Northshore Rd. following the signs for Belfair State park.   3.4 miles from Belfair and just under a mile past the state park entrance turn right onto Belfair-Tahuya road.  Follow Belfair-Tahuya road 1.75 miles to the intersection with Elfendahl Pass Road.  Turn Right and continue on Elfendahl Pass road for another 2.3 miles to the trailhead.  The road to the right is the staging area, the trailhead is on the left side of the road.  Meet at the staging area.

Get directions from your location using Google Maps

I'd like to go, for sure. Hopefully my rig should be lifted by then, but that depends on when tax returns come in mail.  :rolleyes: But if it's easy and stock ride height should conquer the trail(s), I'm definitely going.  :)

Hell yeah! Thanks for getting this going Kevin, since I was slackin a bit. ;)  I will definitely be there, and 1 of my brothers will be there in his Forester and possibly anther one in his yota van. I know the trails well, but it's been a while since I've been out there. I guarantee there will be lots of water! So be expecting that and try to resist temtation if your car is not water friendly!

And Monstaru.... someone will definitely be picking you up. So plan for it. :drunk::brow:  

Jesse

i wish i could go :( its too far away for me

Ive gone wheeling up at evan's creek, and walker valley.Both of those are farther than tahuya.So if you want to go budget for it and go,even if your in debt/broke for a couple of months afterwards.

• Like 1

i could get the money for gas, but my brat wont be ready for that long of a trip yet is the thing haha. i have to brace my rear lift blocks, one of the bolts busted holding the torsion bar in place

you have 22 days. get on it.

Ive gone wheeling up at evan's creek, and walker valley.Both of those are farther than tahuya.So if you want to go budget for it and go,even if your in debt/broke for a couple of months afterwards.

Actually, Tahooya is even farther, across the water from Seattle.

This is me trying to talk myself into joining you guys, but that place is pretty boring for the likes of my car. . . The last time I went there I left thinking I traveled way too far for very little actual wheeling. . .

Enough of the OFF TOPIC TATER TALK!!

I thought putting NWWO in subject line was enough but guess I should have specified in the first post "All Washington Wheelers are welcome".

The Mid Summer run is the one time of year reserved for you out-of-staters to join in on our mayhem. :P

• Like 2

Enough of the OFF TOPIC TATER TALK!!

I thought putting NWWO in subject line was enough but guess I should have specified in the first post "All Washington Wheelers are welcome".

The Mid Summer run is the one time of year reserved for you out-of-staters to join in on our mayhem. :P

Could you meet up with me and I could follow you out there???.. and GO HAWKS!!!!! Edited by marcusgl10z28

Could you meet up with me and I could follow you out there???.. and GO HAWKS!!!!!

I was hoping to follow you! If we don't find anyone to follow let me know. I can get directions hopefully. If you do, let me know. So pretty much...either way...let me know.  :huh:

Yes it will be a very interesting game... so back to the dirty talk... who all is planning to go on this trip???. You keeping track north coast... and by any wheeler .. you really mean anyone??

Yes any wheeler so if Josh wants to come too he's more than welcome.  I can lead a caravan out there from Tacoma if you and Nick (or anyone else from the North) want to follow me. We just need to figure out a meeting place and everyone needs to show up early since it takes about an hour to get there.

Jesse... can you grab Brian since I will probably have my neighbor along as a co-driver on this trip?.

• Like 2

Yeah I can grab that drunkin hillbilly. :P  I need to check out the progress on his yota anyway.

And Eric, if you can withstand the boring trails for a bit we can hit the rock gardens and the Yellowjacket trail to watch you play. Just sayin. :)

Jesse

Ya know, every video I see of that rocky hill is of guys failing while beating their junk. I love my junk too much to beat it on slippery big rump roast rock climbs. lol

Here's a same color heep, same size lift, same exact tires as mine. You can pretend it's me. lol

I might join you guys if the weather's good. That way I can just head to the cabin for the night. It's just up the street. If so, you and Brain are welcome to come with.