Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NWWO Tahuya Feb 22

NorthCoast

poor showing for a jeep and poor showing from someone from boise,Id.It would be fun with a subaru.

You might take that back if you ever went out there to look at that climb in person. That is a MUCH steeper hill than it looks in the video. The fact that that heep made it up with no lockers is pretty amazing.

That's not all he needs to take back. #BestSuperBowlEVER!!

The donkies would have done well if they brought their A game or maybe even their B game, but they brought there C or D game and as a result got shut out.Yea they got a touch down and a field goal but they lost by 35  points, and couldn even score a goal until the end of the third.Payton was alright, but all of the other morons couldn't figure out how to catch the ball or at the very least keep it from being intercepted every other time he threw it.If they could have actually completed some passes, it would have turned out differently.However, the seahawks had to win at least one superbowl. Especially after taking 29 years to get to their first superbowl and loosing.So after 38 years they deserved to win at least one superbowl.

By contrast it only took the bronco's 9 years to get to their first superbowl,and they have been there 7 times including this miserable failure.

Edited by Uberoo

Now who's whining... oh wait he's just being his normal troll self.  Did you even watch the game because the Broncos never kicked a field goal?  Only a touchdown and a two point conversion.

Both Peyton and Thomas set Super Bowl records for completions and receptions respectively and Seattle's offense only had a 58% 3rd down conversion rate so Denver did bring their "A" game.  They were just dominated by the best defensive and special teams units in the NFL. 

:horse: Back to wheeling... :brat:

For drivers here's the list so far...

Jesse

Jake

Marcus

Nick

and myself

Possibles:

jj421

Eric

Josh B.

Jeff

Nathaniel

Reid

Like to see some more out there.  Any of you guys up north coming down? Josh, Jeff?

Edited by NorthCoast

I'm still wanting to go, but it's depending on my next paycheck, my tax return check, and if I get the lift in time. I'll know by the 14th if I'm coming or not. Tires are costing me a bit more than expected.

Oh, and I'm Grant for those who don't know.

Edited by jj421

Actually, Tahooya is even farther, across the water from Seattle.

This is me trying to talk myself into joining you guys, but that place is pretty boring for the likes of my car. . . The last time I went there I left thinking I traveled way too far for very little actual wheeling. . .

Those rock climbs are harsh.. I went there to play with my Raptor 1000 saw that shiz turned around then went home. B)

Edited by True2Blue

Please tell... y wouldn't things go good???

Not really any of your biz. However, We ALL hope he can make it down.

Also, keeping on topic is a fairly important thing. Otherwise every search means nothing.

. This thread , maybe not AS important. However, Practice makes perfect.

Can't wait to see everyone! I just wanna drive again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers

Edited by monstaru

Not really any of your biz. However, We ALL hope he can make it down.

Also, keeping on topic is a fairly important thing. Otherwise every search means nothing.

. This thread , maybe not AS important. However, Practice makes perfect.

Can't wait to see everyone! I just wanna drive again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers

My bad for asking dude. Ill see you all out there! I've got a rig to biuld!

I'm doing it all the weekend befor.. 6"lift, d50 6 lug wheels & tires snorkle,both front axels. You can join if you like I've got a $hit ton of tools and heated hanger... may have a friend doing his 2 in lift w me as well... its in an airplane hanger so there is plenty of room. Be prepared if you run into a biuld wall so bring a friend to help I will be swampped

Edited by marcusgl10z28