Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 poleok

poleok

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Goldendale, Washington

Posted 30 April 2004 - 07:38 PM

Hi there, Just a note to everyone to see what's up. We have 1 82, 1 85, and 2 86 4x4 hatchbacks and 1 86 brat. My 86 HB is lifted and the front fender wells have been opened up to let the 27x8.50 14 wild countrys turn all the way without rubbing. We are just starting to do the other 86 this time we are makeing a body lift so we don't have to bend the struts and do the wheel wells. I just stopped at Les Schwab and they sell a 27x8 front tractor tire in 13 in. you can't run it on the road but it would work great off road. Also I need a rear punkin for an 86 three door RX if anybody has one. Talk to you later, poleok

#2 GeneralDisorder

GeneralDisorder

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 20,281 posts
  • Portland

Posted 30 April 2004 - 07:46 PM

86 RX rear diff should be a 3.7 LSD... tough to find, and when I do find em they go on ebay, since I usually get $250 or more for one. Try your local yards - you will find the same thing under some late 80's FT4WD Turbo 5 Speed wagons.... XT6's had a 3.9 LSD option as well, but those are even rarer.

Here's some pics of my wagon, and my friends hatch:

www.atlas4x4.com

GD

#3 88xt6joe

88xt6joe

DA WEDGE

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Boise

Posted 30 April 2004 - 08:10 PM

Welcome to the club. These are the best subaru people in the world.

Joe

#4 northguy

northguy

O.C.A.L. Life Member

• Members
  • 4,352 posts
  • Chugiak, AK

Posted 30 April 2004 - 08:18 PM

Welcome. Good to have you on board. It sounds as though you'll fit in just fine here.

#5 PeterD

PeterD

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 562 posts
  • Renton/Cheney ( EWU )

Posted 30 April 2004 - 08:50 PM

welcome....wait im kinda new also:grin:

#6 poleok

poleok

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Goldendale, Washington

Posted 03 May 2004 - 01:54 AM

Thanks for the welcomes. I look forward to talking to all you guys. I spent 5 years at Hannah Subaru in Vancouver,Wa. but I still learn every day. I haven't been without at least 2 subs since 1984. Lots of fun and scraped nuckles and I wouldn't change even one day. I am about to get a digital camera so I will post some pics. pretty soon.

#7 MilesFox

MilesFox

Catch this Fox!

• Members
  • 10,685 posts
  • Madison/Milwaukee, WI

Posted 03 May 2004 - 07:23 AM

I AM MILES FOX! in case you didnt know that already. but i have been absent for a while. keep an eye out for a TRASHWAGON. welcome!if u didnt live all the way over there i would give you a hand. anyway you found the BEST place on the whole internet to bring your questions to

#8 ezapar

ezapar

[OWB]

• 27,235 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 03 May 2004 - 11:31 AM

Good to meet you. You have mail.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users