Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anyone interested in Hella products?

TheWanderer

Hey guys and gals, just wanted to make a quick post and see if anyone here would be interested in Hella products.  I work with one of the largest warehousing distributors on the east coast for Hella.  We can supply you with all your lighting needs, from 550 fog/driving lamps (in all the current flavors) to 165mm E code and free form headlamp housings and conversion kits, even custom wiring harnesses built by hand in house using US made and sourced parts/wiring.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to shoot me a PM.  I am willing to offer a discount if the order is placed with me for any member of the forum :) I can put a custom quote together and get back to you usually within 1-2 business days.

We also offer Sparco competition gear, and I am currently trying to find out if we can get 4x140 bolt pattern wheels from our supplier, Team Dynamics (one of the big names in the rally circuit) that would work on our cars.

Thanks!

-Brian

Edited by TheWanderer
  • Like 2

The discount isn't huge, considering we are a warehousing distributor for Hella and our prices are already the lowest you'll find out there, but I can comfortably say that 5% is possible.  Helps to offset the cost of shipping at least...

Monstaru, shoot me a PM and I'll throw together a quote for ya :)  I won't be able to get a final quote for ya until Monday morning, since we aren't in the shop on weekends and I can't access the inventory system until then to check availability, but I can spitball ya an idea.  We should have these in stock though and ready to ship, they are one of our most popular items.

Edited by TheWanderer

I can certainly do Supertones, and anything else Hella related :)  This includes parts for lighting (in some cases), bulbs, wipers, etc.  I can also deal with Sparco gear (competition gear like helmets, nomex, etc to tuner stuff like pedal covers, sportswear, shoes, etc), Terratrip rally computers, Team Dynamics wheels, and a number of other items.  If its lighting or racing related parts and accessories in our product lines, I can probably get it :D And I can almost guarantee you won't beat our pricing on the Supertones (or any of the Hella lighting for that matter)

If you want something to supplement your headlights for distance, you would want the driving lamps.  However, if you are looking for something to fill in the gaps up close (so to speak), you would want fog lamps. :)  And for the absolute best light output, you would want to go with a round reflector as opposed to a square/rectangular reflector (not that either of the latter don't work, but a round reflector has more surface area and can focus the beam better)

I have some low budget auxillary lamps as well, made by Hella under their Optilux brand that would probably fit the bill for ya.  Did you want something rounded? Squared off? Free form lenses or patterened lenses?  I also have the O[tilux line available with blue lenses on most items (instead of clear), as well as the angel eye style lights.

If you'd like a combination lamp (driving and fog), I believe we have some Optilux 2020 kits in stock at the warehouse for about the price you are looking to spend.

I got the call into the boss today, he is going to find out about the wheels.  Hopefully I will hear something back in the next day or 2 :)  I can almost guarantee that the wheels won't be very cheap due to the bolt pattern being so different...That may be the only drawback to going this route...

The 1900's I'll have to double check with the shop and see if they can put hands on them physically, as well as get a price.  I'm not showing them in the inventory list I have, but that doesn't mean we don't have them (its been awhile since inventory has been counted and more often times than not we have the stuff in stock). 

The angel eye lamps are on the more expensive side of the Optilux line.  I do show that we have 2 different angel eyes, both on sale.  We have the 2550 oval angel eye driving lamps for $55 plus the shipping, and the 2500 angel eye (round lamps) for the same price.  I will double check them as well this afternoon to make sure we physically have them in stock :)  I may be able to get you down a bit further in price but have to see what the boss says first :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...