Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Greetings everybody,

I just realized that it's been five years since I joined this site and had never straightened out my login information until the other day. When I first joined I was not very literate with digital media and got sidetracked by life from my initial project that prompted me to check out the USMB in the first place. To make a long story short, that project has now recently grown to include a new addition to my collection, and I will get into it in detail in a couple of days with some photos too. I'm still waiting to get the new wagon from Arizona as I'm typing this.

I just got the idea today as I was getting my garage ready to try to document my rather interesting project here on the USMB. I'm going to need all the helpful advice, hints and knowledge about Subarus from 1978 through 1985 that anyone out there can impart. I appreciate learning about them, everything I can learn, and I appreciate driving them.

I'll be back to fill you in on what I'll be working on in a couple days.

Later.