Ultimate Subaru Message Board

decals

I found a company locally that does reasonable priced decals. The company is called JP Auto Grafix 570-777-2672. I met Lindsey at Maaco, when I was getting an estimate for a paint job. The maaco guy asked me about the dacals, I said yeah if you can find ones like it. Just then this girl pulls up in a VW Golf...all decaled out. She said $15 a side. Here are some shots of my old decals.

http://home.ptd.net/~mjseidel/1.jpg

http://home.ptd.net/~mjseidel/2.jpg

I got her business card & said at prices like this, I have plenty of customers for her & her husband. I haven't seen any of there work yet though.

Northguy...I posted there phone #, if anyone wants to inquire. If someone needs me to follow-up on something they have already inquired about, I'm willing to help. They are in Muncy PA, about 20 miles north of me.

$15 a side is a good price for decals thay already have made up. With the time it takes to reproduce items, I wouldn't expect the price to be $15 per side on a reproduction job unless you have all the artwork done and in the proper format for them.

if there is a particular edcal you are wanting for a soob, let me know. I can do 6"x39" sections, so something similar to stupidru's should be doable.

I have white and black right now, but can get other colors as needed....

Is this what you wanted to say Miles.

ricers are those punks who have form and fit before all else. THey have those wings and body kits, and all that other BS...Me, I am FUNCTION. I dont care about form or fit. I make stuff to fuction, i dont care how ugly it looks.

Those who are REAL TUNERS, are not ricers. $190 on plug wires? No way. I'll stick to my $30 Accell.