Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What did you pay for your 2014 Forester, and where did you buy.

I am looking at buying a new 2014 forester. Going to test drive this weekend. I would like a turbo XT, but think a 2.5i would be more practical and of course more affordable. Pretty set on the limited trim package. I am looking to find the best deal from a dealer that is good to work with here in Washington state.

So, Can you please share what you paid out the door. What options and trim level you chose. And where you purchased. Also a quick review of how you are liking your new forester and how the CVT is working for you. Thanks.

Edited by tedbull

Thanks for your reply. I have heard that in the PNW dealers are tough to negotiate with. I have pre approved financing thru my credit union and wont be trading anything in, so its just a matter of finding the model I want and trying to get the best price for it.

I will for sure be test driving the 2.5i & 2.0XT forester, and maybe a 2.5i outback.

Anybody else want to chime in and recommend a dealer, salesman, & share what kind of deal they were able to work. How is the CVT working out for you?????