Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Need help: Swap analog to digital dash!

Karhu

hola soy chileno y me gustaría mucho que me puedan ayudar con algunos esquemas eléctricos de tablero digital color verde y el esquema eléctrico del loyale año 1993 análogo por favor  :rolleyes:

Translation:

Hi,

I'm a Chilean & I would like it very much if someone could help me with green digidash electrical schematics & the 1993 Loyale analog electrical schematic. (Eyesroll)

If you really want help start your own thread.........sans sarcasm.

Then again there's this gem from Marlin Crawler for the newbies..........

http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=6112.0

Have a NICE day. ;)

You may have put power to the "illum" circuit + which dims the dash at night.  The whole thing lights up brighter in the day.  Still can't seem them when the sun shines though.

This is an XT one from 87.5 Turbo.

Hello, can you share with me pinouts or diagrams from your digital cluster? Thanks

Wondering trip computer installation. because here the radio frame is different than the USDM, I need a new frame. Now it looks like this:

post-52247-0-78188300-1425396651_thumb.jpg

I need something like this (And that kind of original radio and cassette deck, i like to use cassettes) B)

post-52247-0-27597400-1425396900_thumb.jpg

OR, The newer design control panel, if it suits:

post-52247-0-10561500-1425397062_thumb.jpg

I still need the fuel level sender. I am interested also other GL-10 stuff like adjustable intermittent wipers or cruise control, please send PM if someone have one or more of those. "More stuff with one shipping" ;)

Edited by Karhu

• 2 months later...

Quick look inside the cluster: There is lot of jumpers, some are connected and some disconnected. Displays have ALL options, both temperature indicators C/F, etc. And also numeric"cruise set speed"! but who knows how they determine on or off?

• 1 year later...

Wonder what ever came of this. I saw a picture earlier where the cluster was being tested, in one photo it did not display the "P R N D" for an auto trans and in the next it did. I'm wondering what needs to be done to toggle that display on and off as I will be swapping a 5 speed dual range into my auto gl-10 and it'd be great to turn that display off. Even cooler if anybody can point out how I'll hook up the 4wd and lo indicators as well!