Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I'm taking a survey

Must be incredibly rare, didn't know there were any gen 3 verts, 4 doors, even more different. For those that liked the "styling" of the K car! ;)

Oh, it's not a "vert". It's a glued on carriage top. The top, along with wire wheels and the luggage thing made it a Roadster", at least according to the badge they put on it. I presume it was after market.

So, you need to take the survey! 

Love it. My sister-in-law had one that was about the same model year. She decided to sell it when it hit around 120k miles and the trunk started leaking (bad gasket), thinking it had become unreliable (not the most logical conclusion to say the least...). She sold it for next to nothing and I've always been bummed that I didn't know she was dumping it. I would have jumped on it!

Edited by bendecker

4 door 'Roadster', even nuttier! They really went the distance on the carriage treatment with the ribs in the top. I agree a continental kit would fit in on this -which would be hilarious on a Subaru!  :lol: A little too pimp for me, esp w/the spokes. Kind of reminds me of a Cutlass Calais, too. IMHO 80's cars are pretty ugly, with a few exceptions, -you have to 'make' them cool. B)

Edited by rrgrr
  • Like 1

So this is what you'd get if you mated a Cadilac Cimarron with a Subaru GL 4 door.... 

It's a Subarron!!!! :D

PS. The GL was a much better car! Oh... And this is horrible!...  Funny, but horrible! One should never remind another that the Cimarron even existed... EVER!

Edited by Sonicfrog

• 5 weeks later...