Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Finally posting pics '79 coupe

Looks nice but not for $3000.....good luck with it.I sold my '76 DL1600 Automatic to a guy in Sweden for $2,000.Mine had 37K on it and the interior was near flawless.

Good luck,hope it hits at least $1500 for you.To expect any more might set you up for a disappointment.

Personally,if I were the guy knocking on her door I'd be starting at around $200.My '78 wagon was bought for $350 with 70K on it and extremely solid.But I did pay $875 for the '76 mentioned above.

Paul....$200???? Come on. That car is rare! I just had a $2500 offer on my 78 AUTOMATIC wagon yesterday! Someone near where I work stuck a note under the wiper!

You know better than to start me on this!!

Todd

Easy there Tex....I just said i'd start there,not that it's only worth that much.You know us cheap New Englanders.

To guys like us they're worth a lot more than what most "normal" people woulld offer.

But I still don't think this car is worth $3000.That's what the original poster thought he'd tell the owner to ask.

:lol: Go forth and spread the word!

OK,presonal opinion on that car....say it get's a solid $1600 on a good day.Just my guess.Probably sell for a little less but hey,let's all hope it hits $5K

Then I'll really be lying through my teeth when I go to pick up some old ladies '76 Coupe for $150.:)

You know us cheap New Englanders.

It totaly depends on your area not what the car is raelly worth. Ive seen several Loyale and GL poopboxes go for over $1000 around here. I wouldnt pay a dime over $400 for them but they sell. Just the other day I saw a 91 Loyale 4WD 5speed. Guy was asking $1500, I luaghed and said good luck, he said he's had 3 lookers and 1 is coming back for another look. I looked at it and it was rusted out below and pretty clean otherwise. Still wouldnt pay over $400 for it but just goes to show its not what youd pay... its what someone else will.

I would comment on the pictures but they arent coming up! :( My proxy here sucks so I'll have to try later. Peace