Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NWWO Run 04/26

one eye

Hey Nick and Marcus, are you guys still rolling open diffs? If so we need to get you welded up for walker. You at least want an Lsd. Walker is a big step up from Tahuya, there is no easy option on most of the trails. :)  Just sayin

Jesse

• Like 4

That or weld it up and pull an axle for street driving.You can drive on the street with it welded and both axles in but it stresses parts a bit more than they should. Gloyale believes that driving on the street with a welded rear diff and both axles in results in a stub axle breaking on the trail.

Iv run a welded diff befor with axels in just wasnt my cup o tea... i didnt wanna buy a spare diff unlrss it was a good lsd so i could do that but its proving hard to find one... trying to put money in where counts.. rear sub needs reinforced front blocks need reinforced... no skid plate... the list just gets longer... im not sure ima make this one im not tryin to trash the car on purpose cuz i wasnt ready for somthin... but dont get me wrong i wanna go.