Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Bajabaru

lifted wrx off road baja

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 Uberoo

Uberoo

Subaru Wheeler

• Members
  • 3,393 posts
  • lewiston,ID

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:19 AM

So now it can't fit on narrow trails :(.Bummer. I was looking forward to seeing it absorb boulders and logs at creepy crawly speeds.So when does the high speed testing start?

#27 Gloyale

Gloyale

It's a sickness

• Members
  • 9,104 posts
  • Corvallis, OR PNW

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:24 AM

1200 bucks so far shocks included

Ohh.......c'mon now........you KNOW you would charge more money to fab that for someone else......Time is money.  Calculate shop rate hours for the time involved and the project gets a bit more pricey.

otherwise......If you will build me a car like that for $1200 bucks......sign me up!

#28 TSSFAB

TSSFAB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Redmond

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:46 PM

#29 monstaru

monstaru

wow, relevance....

• Members
  • 4,406 posts
  • OlyWa

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:26 AM

Even if that left eye isna designed for an air inlet , it should be left blank. Daddy likeee..lolExcept I would have cut the fenders out and made stock-ish size arms.LOL
I will predict that this build will be fun as hell to jump. :) When are you tuning shocks?
cheers

Edited by monstaru, 13 August 2014 - 12:32 AM.

#30 TSSFAB

TSSFAB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Redmond

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:01 PM

not im going to get it sprung and new motor and build fenders for it and just drive it and then try

testing it they are the stiffest valving they offer off the self they should feel ok for now. 

trails Yawn nothing aginst it but booty fab can trail I hope to rip arms off and re develop this

car over the years till i can say this is a viable kit to do over 100 mph in the desert.

Trails is coming on the next build looking at a forester xt on 37s bolt in solid axle kit that

will look as good as it dose strong and run toy trans and t case.

time and spoob id want 15000+ for full meal deal say 3 inch round shocks 1000 hp custom

33 spline cvs, run laser cut all new ford baja knuckels and aftermarket brakes 14 inch rotor. 

it would be perfect if some one wanted me to build there car. I would require a bare shell

or a stripped rally prep car that was not a pile of spoob but then i could tie the whole car in too

the cage and build a real proper awd bajabaru.

#31 Gloyale

Gloyale

It's a sickness

• Members
  • 9,104 posts
  • Corvallis, OR PNW

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:51 PM

time and spoob id want 15000+ for full meal deal say

So......only like a 1200% markup over the first estimate.......lol

#32 monstaru

monstaru

wow, relevance....