Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Falling into my old ways...

I've been noticing that when driving my Brat,  I have been occasionally reverting back to how I used to drive a Brat...

You know, like suddenly pulling a half-donut U-turn in the space of one wide lane... (Yesterday)

Running off, over, or across corners, curbs, etc. when its too tempting... (Twice today)

Driving around in a tight, tight circle two or three times before zipping off in some direction... (Once today)

Parking with one wheel way up on some large boulder or other object - yeah, some of you guys do that too, I know you do!

Cutting across/over a traffic island when those damned traffic-planning bastards put it there just to keep me from turning left!

Parking in places I should not just because I  can fit there, or nobody can see my Brat, or cause I can get away with it. (Three times today)

Doing Tokyo Drift style lane changes...

Going after the occasional Helicopter...

It just happnes, I don't know what comes over me, I get a grin so big it hurts, I get those mad doctor shifting eyes, and next thing I know its just happening, - OOPS!, I probably should not have done that... - Check for cops first next time...

Edited by Subaruist
  • Like 1

- Oh, how did I forget... and (yesterday) I got in a bit of a race with someone in some porche-looking thing with wings all over it for almost 2 miles zig-zagging through downtown.  My poor Brat was just not up to it, but it performed well anyway, just like a Subaru, exhaust leak and all, lol. I had to let him go, both because I had somewhere to be and because luck against getting a ticket does not hold on for too long, lol....

• Like 1