Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My name is Raistlin and I love subarus

Hey everyone the name's Raistlin, Im 21y.o. and l love subarus, I'm proud to say I grew up with a subaru wrx which belongs to my father back in VA. I'm currently in living in Seattle WA where there are several subie owners.

I have just joined this website today hoping to learn everything about subies, I just know some of the basics but I want to make sure I buy the right car next year and work on it myself so I have a lot to learn but plenty of time to do my homework so that I can fix my subie when she needs fixing, as well as customize and improve anything I can to ensure I get the best out of her.

I'd appreciate all the info I can get.

Last of all, I'm eager to have some awesome conversations on subies, I'm crazy for em and I hope you are too

• Like 1

Lotta great tips and tricks and remedies and upgrades and swaps and anything you can think of Subaru here.  Take what you read with a grain of salt, get a second opinion.    Lotta real deal know-how here, lotta "I read that blah blah blah so it must be true even though I never tried it" here too.

Welcome to Seattle.