Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Speed Bleeders for old Subarus? (part numbers and pics added!)

Any chance you could upload these pictures again, to a new host -- say, locally at USBM?

Morgan's not a subaru guy anymore. and I wouldn't be suprised if he is cleaning out the space on his server. I'll see if I have them copied, otherwise I'll call him and see if he still has them anywhere.

Also, I just thought I'd add to this, for anyone who's thinking of doing the 200SX rear caliper conversion, the bleeders in those calipers are the same as the EA82 fronts.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morgan's not a subaru guy anymore. and I wouldn't be suprised if he is cleaning out the space on his server. I'll see if I have them copied, otherwise I'll call him and see if he still has them anywhere.

Ah, thanks for the heads-up. If you're able to track down those photos, I'd sure appreciate being able to take a look at 'em.

Ah, thanks for the heads-up. If you're able to track down those photos, I'd sure appreciate being able to take a look at 'em.

yep, they're not much to look at, just a little peice of rubber hose clamped onto the bleeder.

anyway, I didn't copy them to my computer. so I'll give morgan a call and see if he can email them to me.

otherwise...I can just go take a new pic or 2 next weekend. I'll be seeing the buddy of mine that I sold that wagon to. and those speed bleeders are still hangin on!

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...