Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Wheel Types

While at the local junkyard, I spotted a set of Enkie's that were painted/powdercoated red. I was wondering how rare these were. I also spotted a couple sets of the H type wheels as well. I hadn't seen any besides these, so I was wondering if I should pick them up for later. Does anyone need a set of either? I could pick them up.

Doesnt matter what Junkyard Dave goes too... he ALWAYS gets the hookup! Every yard ive been to with him, ive seen him get SMOKIN deals! Like a Full size brushguard for $30, the A-Type Pushbar for $17. $5 cargo covers, $10 wheels.... Dave, we should goto the yard together more often again :)

Speaking of... im planning on being at the PnP in Sparks and then in Carson City on Saturday the 15th. Seems like more members are popping up, maybe its time we all get-together.

-Brian

The Enkies are rare, get them if you can. Just make sure they fit a Soob. I had the 4 spokers on my coupe, and today I put a set of EA82 H alloys on, and to tell the truth they just dont look that great. Maybe just because they are on a EA81 :confused:

Hey if you guys are going to meet up in Reno on the 15th let me know! As of now I have to work, but that could always change. If I have to work, meet up at the Sam's Club parking lot, I can take a lunch or a long break when you all get there.

yea that works, and thats a pretty good place to meet up.

hey jeremy can you get people free sams club memberships? cause ive never even been inside there and ive heard that you can get some pretty good stuff in there.

Unfortunately I can't give free memberships. I don't even get an employee discount for working there. :banghead: I can get you in the store if you like. Take a look around and if you like what you see it's only $35 a year to join. I think it's worth it just for gas. We are still at $1.95 for club members. Everywhere else in town is like $2.20 now. Go to Sam's Club Web site it will give you a taste for what we carry.

Damn 1.95 that sounds pretty tempting....i paid 2.11 today for gas, yea one of these days i need to stop by and look around, im debating on weather i should buy a Costco membership or a Sams Club, i hear good things about both places... do you work on sunday?

Yeah I work 10-6 on sunday. If the door greater wont let you in, just have them page me. Costco is also a great company if you like long lines, rude employees, short hours and a $45 membership fee. Check both places out before you make up your mind though. Sometimes I think Costco has better merchandise.

Oops sorry about high-jacking your post jibs. :-\

We'll fight for the Gen1 Parts!! :)

We're planning on being in Sparks early morning and then hopefully in Carson City no later than 2pm. That should give us enough time to get what we need and still make it back home before dinner :) Hope everyone that plans to join can keep up with a EJ22T :P

-Brian

No prob guys. When I was at PNP yesterday, I took a sweet shifter knob and some of the door handle mouldings from a 77 or 78 Soobie wagon that was there. It seemed that most of the others were newer though. I always need new stuff for my soobs. I also have to work on saturday, but I might be able to get it off, as they will be changing my schedule because of school. I might be able to connive them out of a saturday. I definitely think that we should at least try to hook up, that would be way cool. Let's just set up a time. Hey - on the subject of work, if anyone needs any plants or flowers or trees for mothers day - I work at G&G Nursery. Corner of Rock and Freeport across from Baldini's. I can get pretty good deals. I am there today and all weekend, I get Tuesdays and Thursdays off. Ask for JB if you happen by.

Well Brian, I'll know if I have that Saturday off the morning I call in. :brow: That’s if I don’t get fired for calling in on a Saturday. haha Oh and we can all make it safe and sound to the Carson yard without a EJ22T. The way gas prices are I'm glad for my small EA82.

Jibs thanks for the plant offer. I might take you up on that. By since my Woman works at a Plant Nursery also, I have all the plants I need. For now.

We Should just setup a time to meet at PnP in Sparks, then whoever can make it just be there at that time, and then we can kinda just move onto Carson or whatever.

Brian, when i was at PnP in sparks on monday they only had one 78 Wagon, it was pretty complete but the interior wasent that great.

Brian, when i was at PnP in sparks on monday they only had one 78 Wagon, it was pretty complete but the interior wasent that great.
Did it still have the rear bumper? How about the carpet/trim piece that slides into the inside of the rear hatch?