Ultimate Subaru Message Board

well i went into work in redmond today to grab my check and goof around a little with my friends.

well on my way back to my wagon i see this white legacy wagon pull up, but no driver, so im thinking this is weird, well i keep looking as i wal by, and notice the steering wheel on the right side.

so i stop and talk with the guy, ends up it is a 2.5lt engine with a fattie T04 turbo settup with around 450hp at the wheels, short shifter, STi tranny, borla exhaust (sounded bad arse) etc.

was on some sweet rims, white paint with a pearl in it, tinted windows, etc.

so watch out for it.

Later,

Shean

same here but i let my mom barrow my digital camera, the one day i saw this sweet car.

most every day there is atleast 1 360 Modena , lots of sweet bikes, lots and LOTS of old cars.

and then this sweet old like 72, as i dubed it, Pimp Daddy Caddy, big olf built up 500ci V8 in it, white drop top, flat black car, old style flames, white walls with red painted steelie rims, and lights them every day when he goes by.

then a sweet HUGE lifted yota on like 37's that left 60ft long twin black marks down the road, then when it back fires it sounds like a .45 going off lol

ya pretty much i guess, i take 405 to 520, then at the end of 520 i turn left then go to the next light staying strait which turns into avondale RD then jiffy lube is ont he left, acrost from the bank, and the deli. and in the back of joan fabrics i think it is.

Shean

In Salt Lake all the the meter maids use Subarus with RHD and a light bar on the top. They are viscious!

In some of the rural areas the mail is delivered with the RHD Subarus!

My .02

Glenn

82 SubaruHummer

01 Forester