Ultimate Subaru Message Board

aftermarket seats?

So I just picked up a Sparco bucket seat. Anyone have experience with making aftermarket seats work in GL/Loyales? I wanted it to be able to still slide back and forth...but if I have to bolt it to the ground I guess that's still an option. 

TFirWzx.jpg

I sell those seats :)  IIRC that is the R100.  Sparco does make a seat track that fits all of their seats that is adjustable.  If you have the base, I can set you up with one for $75 plus the shipping.  I also carry the bases too if need be.  But I would need the info on the seat tag as to model, etc to make certain.  We have a universal seat base that should work, but we are also a full service Sparco dealer and can get anything you may need/want.  Shoot me a PM if you are interested and I'll see what we have in stock Tuesday morning at the shop (we are out of the office until then due to the holiday weekend)

Edit:  Here's a link to our page with the adjustable seat tracks:  http://www.rallylights.com/all/seats/accessories/sp00493-seat-track-set.html

Edited by TheWanderer