Ultimate Subaru Message Board

hell yeah! who can say, new parts?

Well, looks like I've got this loan coming through (today I'll 100% know for sure)

I owe my father for past months of rent (yeah, I know... it sucks. who rents their house to their kids when they still live there?) and I'll be able to pay him off in a lump sum. That with about an extra lump sum will allow me to do my clutch + get a good flywheel. My rear main I think is leaking all over it.

Because I don't feel like doing it over a weekend, nor do I think I will be able to get it done over one weekend by myself or with friends, I'm going to let them do it at work. Shop rate after my discount is $70 an hour, and so it's like 4.7 hrs job. ($329) along with my new lightened 12lb exedy flywheel ($480 shipped) and the clutch kit, which I still haven't decided on.

if anybody (richie rich?) *_knows_* they can get it done in one day, like, on this next coming saturday, and wants to compete in price of my shop's rate, send me a message.

That, along with a lightened crank pulley, and some alloy 15" 6 spoke outback wheels, I think I'll be doing pretty well!