Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Lift a loyale with coil springs?

DL92SW

Hi.

I searched the internet for any piece of information but I couldn't find anything about that.

I know that there are Monroe shocks that fit to Loyale 4WD.

I couldn't find any springs that will lift and fit to Loyale 4WD. Someone may know what springs should fit and lift the car for some inch. (even if it's a little bit lift, I mean, any lift should be ok to me)

Gal.

The Israeli Subaru 4X4 and leisure Club.

Take the FRONT springs from an 86-89 Honda Accord and install them in the REAR of your Subaru. This will give you about 2 inches lift.

As for the front... no new spring info yet, but you can bump it up a bit by using the spring helper donut things they sell at the parts store, the ones that people use to keep the car from sagging under load.

The rear is a standard, widely avalible 2.5 inch ID coil sping. The stock rate should be about 196 lbs. The stock height is about 11 inches...IIRC.

The Front is (again) a standard, widely avalible 5.5 inch ID coil spring. Stock height of 11 inches...IIRC. (or either it was 13?) The stock rate should be 147 lbs.

I can get both all day long at many many different rates and heights.

Take the FRONT springs from an 86-89 Honda Accord and install them in the REAR of your Subaru. This will give you about 2 inches lift.

As for the front... no new spring info yet, but you can bump it up a bit by using the spring helper donut things they sell at the parts store, the ones that people use to keep the car from sagging under load.

I second that. One of the best mods I've done. Picture