Hello again folks,
So I'm looking at seeing how much I can get away with selling my wagon for in its current condition and thought what better people to ask about such matters than you all. Given the list of issues below, what would be a fair price to ask for? I was thinking $750-900. Thoughts?
1992 Subaru Loyale 5spd 4x4 (White w/stock Subaru hubcaps)
Odo - 214,417.8 mi
- Blown passenger side speaker
- Cracked windshield
- 4x4 isn't working (light is flickering-no idea why)
- Steering wheel pulls slightly to the right (hit the front passenger wheel assembly hard months ago on a curb on wet pavement)
- Missing cargo area carpet
- Stereo knob is broken off
- Passenger side window needs adjusting (friction between glass and door when raising)
- Lift supports are shot
- Wipers are worn
- Minor rust here and there
- gash in headliner towards back/matching dent in hood above gash
All in all, I think $750-900 is more than acceptable--$750 being rock bottom price for a good running vehicle--and I'm hoping to either get a CRX or possibly a BRAT...maybe a Justy...money and time will determine which. If I fixed all the above fixes I think I could get $1000+ for it, but I don't know squat about the PNW auto market, hence why I'm here posting this. I'll post pics later of the wagon to give you all a better idea of its condition.
Edited by Great White Buffalo, 05 June 2014 - 03:00 PM.