Ultimate Subaru Message Board

my 87 RX Coupe :-)

Is that 1.29 Euro per liter?

one liter petrol cost about 1,60 Euros here in germay at the moment, that are about 2,17 US Dollar

Thanks for the welcome... :-)

the buying of the car has a special reason... it would be a present next year... if someone here can read german, they can read the full story here (its a longer threas with more pages):

https://www.subaru-community.com/privater-marktplatz/suche/100988-subaru-leone-coupe-1800-turbo-gefunden-bericht-thread-111/

and sorry for my bad english...

P.S.: its not my only one subaru, i have several others, only special rare models :-)

great forum here... the only good one i know especially for the older models...

Wow, super clean. I might have to ask to visit for a personal inspection the next time I'm in Germany :P

Beautiful car, just needs a radio now. I like the steering wheel and AC buttons.

Welcome to USMB!

That's the standard for everywhere outside the US. And it's still missing the A/C button in the middle of the fan speed switch.

The US spec setup confuses me :P

Wow, super clean. I might have to ask to visit for a personal inspection the next time I'm in Germany :P

That's the standard for everywhere outside the US. And it's still missing the A/C button in the middle of the fan speed switch.

The US spec setup confuses me :P

Yea we got some very "interesting" wheel shapes and factory options. They had to puts words on the usdm ac/heater controls, we are too stupid to make out diagrams lol.

I wonder how many actual RX coupes (the 3 door type) were made worldwide? 2600 is the number thrown around here for the total g56b vin RX's in the USA.

Edited by Ibreakstuff

Nice Subaru Coupé!

...I wonder how many actual RX coupes (the 3 door type) were made worldwide? 2600 is the number thrown around here for the total g56b vin RX's in the USA.

The Numbers you have, are Limited to USDM / SOA information.

Those coupes were sold in Asia, Latin America, etc... mainly with the EA71 (1.6L) engine, and some with the EA65 (1.3L) Engine. The 1.8L (EA82) were known as GTi, as you can see, ~► HERE.

Also those coupes were built in Waitara, New Zealand, sold as Subaru Omega.

Here, a Couple of Threads with Pics, of ...

Kind Regards.

Edited by Loyale 2.7 Turbo

• 9 months later...